This isn’t just an ordinary bacon cheeseburger recipe, it’s a mouth watering enlightening experience. You will come out the other side a stronger man (or woman), and a better Pitmaster for doing this.
Triple Bacon Cheeseburger Ingredients:
- 2 thick slices of bacon
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- Brown mustard, spicy
- Potato buns
- Softened butter
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Tri-Tip, coarsely ground
- 3 cheese slices (Monterey Jack, yellow cheddar, white cheddar)
Triple Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe Video Tutorial
Let’s get this party started right away! Fire up your flat top grill, or use a cast iron skillet to melt some butter. Cut the bacon slices in half, so you end up with 4 pieces of thick cut bacon, and throw them on the heat.
Once the bacon has crisped up, set it aside, and throw on the minced onion. Let it caramelize for about a minute (or until it starts to soften and change color). Then squirt on some mustard and mix well, allowing 20 more seconds of cooking.
Spread some softened butter on the buns, and coat them in shaved Parmesan. Then give them a quick toast until the cheese becomes nice and crunchy.
Next up, the patties – this baby’s got 3 of them! Lay them down over direct heat, and place one slice of cheese on each: Monterey Jack, yellow cheddar, white cheddar. The differences in sharpness and taste make for a killer burger!
Finally, the wait is over. Time to assemble a Triple Bacon Cheeseburger! Stack the 3 patties on the bottom bun, followed by the crispy bacon and the mustard/onion mix. Top with some good ketchup, and place the top bun in its rightful place on top of the burger… Yum!
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
- Smashburger Recipe (How To Make A Smashburger)
- Beer Can Stuffed Bacon Burger Recipe
- Octo-Mac Cheeseburger (Corporate Size Big Mac Recipe)
- The Stockyards Burger Recipe (Bone Marrow, Blue Cheese, Butter)
Exclusive Pitmaster Gear
Latest posts by Greg Mrvich (see all)
- Wisconsin Butter Burger (Solly’s Grille Burger Copycat) - July 2, 2019
- The Junkyard Dog Burger Challenge - June 19, 2019
- Burger King Whopper Recipe (Burger King Copycat) - June 2, 2019