Follow along with world renowned BBQ Pitmaster Malcom Reed of “How To BBQ Right” as he walks you step-by-step through his recipe for smoking St. Louis style ribs, spare ribs…
Smoked St. Louis Style Ribs Recipe
- Rub your spare ribs: base coat, yellow mustard, then rib rub.
- Smoke for 2-3 hours at 235F.
- Remove from smoker and wrap the spare ribs with brown sugar, honey, squeeze butter to get perfectly tender BBQ spare ribs.
- After wrapped remove the foil place ribs back on the smoker and apply barbecue glaze at the end on your spare ribs and allow that to set, about 30 minutes.
- Once your spare ribs are done you have tender, sweet and spicy, juicy barbecue spare ribs that have been slow-smoked.
When Smoking Ribs… To Wrap? or Not To Wrap? In this article you’ll read through a high level conversation between 15 seasoned rib smoking Pitmasters as they chime in with their tips, techniques, and preferences for smoking their ribs right.
Beef Short Ribs “Texas Style” Recipe Beef short ribs are one of the most flavorful, delectable, tender pieces of meat you can possibly imagine—when grilled properly. In this step-by-step guide we will go through smoking on a…
You may also like:
Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves