Get in on this smoked baby back ribs with home made BBQ dipping sauce recipe today! Just the thought of these ribs has already got your mouth watering so hurry on over to your smoker and get started.
- Baby back ribs
- Dry rub of your choice
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 40 oz canned tomatoes
- 125 ml apple cider vinegar
- 5 oz Agave syrup
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp salt (or to taste)
- Ground black pepper to taste
Smoked Baby Back Ribs And Home Made BBQ Sauce Recipe
Step one is preparing the ribs. Trim off any hard fat or loose meat that will burn during cooking. Also remove the membrane from the bone side. Depending on where you get your racks, they might come ready for smoke – ask your meat provider, or check out this helpful guide on prepping your ribs!
Next, coat the rack with olive oil, and give the ribs a decent coat of your favorite rib rub – you can go as simple as salt & pepper if you want.
Fire up your smoker and set it up for cooking in the 225°F range. Place the ribs on the smoker and cook for about 5 hours.
In the meantime, prepare a skillet and saute onion and garlic. Then add the bell pepper until softened. Then add the canned tomato and the rest of the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let it simmer for 1 hour.
Serve the sauce hot on the side as a dipping sauce for the smoked baby back ribs.
- Homemade Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- 3-2-1 Ribs Method Explained
- Smoked Beef Ribs Recipe (BBQ Beef Ribs)
- Smoked Baby Back Ribs Competition Style
Exclusive Pitmaster Gear
Latest posts by I Love Grilling Meat (see all)
- Grilled Salmon Heads Recipe – Atlantic Salmon On The Grill - February 22, 2019
- Juicy Smoked Hot and Fast Beef Brisket - February 18, 2019
- Simple Smoked Turkey Thighs with BBQ Sauce - February 12, 2019