This huge 8-patty big mac recipe was created jokingly as a dare, but as you can see, this bad boy is no laughing matter. With 8 juicy beef patties and a ton of American cheese, this monster can feed an an army.
- 3/4 lb Hamburger meat (80% Meat 20% Fat)
- Burger Buns
- Finely diced Onion
- Shredded lettuce
- Pickle slices
Big Mac Sauce Recipe
First up, let’s get the Big Mac sauce out of the way. This is a recipe very similar to the one used at McDonald’s. Mix the ingredients in a large enough bowl and place in the fridge until needed.
- 20 Tbsp Mayo
- 3 tsp Sweet relish
- 1 Tbsp Prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar1 tsp Onion powder
- Pepper powder (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- White sugar
Big Mac Burger Patty Creation
Next up, the patties! Since this burger is gonna have 8 of them, they have to be fairly thin. And, since they are going to shrink a lot during cooking, form patties that are a bit larger than the buns you are using. Next, place the patties in the freezer for a short time, just enough for them to firm up.
Pro Tip: Thin patties are hard to handle without them falling apart. To make your life easier, form the patties on parchment paper as shown in the video.
If you want to grill all the patties at once, you’ll have to use a flat-top grill or grill attachment. Get it nice and hot, before throwing the patties on there. Season with salt, pepper, and/or garlic powder. When you flip the patties, throw on the top and bottom buns as well to give them a quick toast.
And finally, when everything is ready, it’s time to assemble this ridiculous Big Mac recipe! You’ll want to use lots of sauce, American cheese, pickles, shredded lettuce and finely diced onion in between the patties. Finally, you’ll probably need to run a skewer through the whole thing, top to bottom, to make sure it doesn’t fall over…
Whether you’re planning to serve this Big Mac Recipe to friends, eat it on your own, or did it just for the fun of it, this is one cook you’ll brag about for a long time.
- Best Grilled Burgers: Top 10 Tips From A Burger Pro
- Brown Sugar Bacon Burger (Arby’s Copycat)
- World’s Most Expensive Burger Recipe-“Glamburger” Copycat
- In N Out Burger Recipe (Copy Cat In N Out Burger)
Exclusive Pitmaster Gear
Latest posts by Greg Mrvich (see all)
- Triple Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe - March 2, 2019
- How To Smoke Texas Cut Beef Ribs - February 20, 2019
- St. Petersburger Burger Recipe (Locale Market’s Copycat Burger) - February 3, 2019