A chili cheese dogs recipe that has been deemed undeniably EPIC! Combining hot chili, hot sauce, spicy cheese, and all the goodness rolled in to these overloaded wieners is bound to blast your family and friends into a whole new world of mouth watering chili cheese dog delight.
What you will need:
- Pork or Beef Dogs
- Hot Chili (find great recipes here and here)
- Hot Dog buns
- Red Leicester cheese (grated)
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
Epic Hot Chili Cheese Dogs Recipe On The Grill
For this chili cheese dogs recipe you’ll need some hot chili, prepared your favorite way. In case you’re looking for a good chili recipe, here are a few ideas:
- Red Beef Chili Recipe (Two Years National Champion Recipe)
- Texas Style Chorizo Chili Recipe On The Grill
Get that chili cookin’ on the grill, then get your pork &/or beef dogs out, it’s about to get hot! Grill the dogs over medium, direct heat for a few minutes per side. The perfect moment to flip is when the skin starts cracking open… Yum!
Once the dogs are ready and the chili is hot, it’s time to assemble those chili cheese dogs! Place a dog in each bun, followed by the chili. Grate some Red Leicester cheese on top (if you found the spicy variant, even better!). Then finish off with some sour cream and hot sauce.
Crack a beer open before taking your first bite- if you did this right, it’s going to be a wild ride!
Exclusive Pitmaster Deals
Latest posts by I Love Grilling Meat (see all)
- Dry Aged vs Wet Aged Ribeye Steak (Lessons From A PRO) - August 9, 2018
- How To Butcher a Cow (Every Cut of Beef Explained) - August 1, 2018
- How To Smoke Meat On a Charcoal BBQ (The Snake Method) - July 29, 2018