If your mouth waters every time you hear “smoked beef jerky”, then this is the recipe that will blow you away…
- Sliced eye of Round Roast
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp crushed Red Pepper
- 2 C Water
Easy Marinaded and Smoked Beef Jerky Recipe
Add the marinade ingredients (ginger powder, kosher salt, crushed red pepper, water) to a small bowl and whisk until they have distributed evenly.
Place the beef slices in a zip lock bag and pour the marinade solution in. Seal the bag, while trying to let as little air as possible in the bag. Place the bag in a bowl or dish to avoid leaking, and let the meat marinate in your fridge for 1-2 days.
Preheat your smoker to 175-180°F. Place the beef on the smoker and cook until it turns “jerky-like” (approx. 12 hours).
Exclusive Pitmaster Deals
Latest posts by White Thunder BBQ (see all)
- Easy Marinaded Smoked Beef Jerky From Round Steak - July 16, 2017
- Cajun Glazed Smoked Baby Back Ribs - June 18, 2017
- Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe (Cornell Chicken Recipe) - May 17, 2017