Be prepared for your mouth to water because this peach chipotle BBQ sauce recipe will beat the breaks off of your old favorite chipotle sauce. Just give it one shot and we promise you’ll be saucing your meats with this stuff over and over again.
- 1 Jalapeno
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes
- 2 ripe Peaches
- 4 Chipotle peppers (in adobo)
- 3/4 C Ketchup
- 1 C apple cider vinegar
- 1 C water
- 1/4 C Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 C Honey
- 1/3 C yellow mustard
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp Freshly Cracked black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
Easy Homemade Peach Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
To start this peach chipotle bbq sauce recipe, the first thing you’ll wan to do is prepare the ingredients.
Cut the jalapeno pepper across its length, remove the seeds and stem, then dice it up. Also remove the seed from both peaches, then dice them up.
Heat up a drizzle of oil in a pan, and cook the diced pepper until it softens up. Once that’s done, add all of the other ingredients, one by one, leaving the diced peach and tomato for last. Crush the tomatoes by hand before adding it to the pan.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let it simmer for approx. 1 hour.
When ready, pour the sauce in your food processor and blend until smooth.
Hopefully you enjoyed this peach chipotle bbq sauce recipe!
- Homemade Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Easy BBQ Sauce Recipe With Aaron Franklin
- Best BBQ Sauce Recipe (Homemade BBQ Sauce)
- Roasted Garlic Cayenne Hot Sauce Recipe
Exclusive Pitmaster Gear
Latest posts by White Thunder BBQ (see all)
- How To Smoke Chicken On a Weber Grill (Chicken Rub Recipe) - March 13, 2019
- Easy Homemade Peach Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe - February 8, 2019
- How To Smoke Any Cheese At Home (Cold Smoked Cheese) - January 11, 2019