This Coca Cola sweet BBQ sauce works great on ribs, chicken, etc… But beware, because the taste of this mouthwatering sauce might have your family trying to drink it straight out of the bottle!
- 2 Cups ketchup
- 1 can coca cola
- ½ Cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- ½ Tbsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Coca-Cola Sweet BBQ Sauce Recipe
This is a very easy BBQ sauce recipe. To begin, mix all of the ingredients in a pan. Warm it up wile continuously stirring it up until it comes to a boil. Use a spoon to remove the foam that forms on top of the liquid.
Once the sauce has come to a boil, lower the heat to half and reduce it to the preferred consistency.
Pour the coca cola sweet BBQ sauce into sterilized bottles (you can do this yourself for glass bottles by boiling them for 10 minutes). Seal and store for later, or use right away!
Exclusive Pitmaster Offers
Latest posts by I Love Grilling Meat (see all)
- Big Game Day Ribs Recipe (Apricot Glaze) - January 20, 2019
- Smoked Pork Belly Burnt Ends - January 18, 2019
- Super Bowl Buffalo Wings Platter (Backyard Wings Recipe) - January 17, 2019