A game day ribs recipe that’ll have your ribs ready in less than 3 hours so that you can sit back and enjoy the game with great food. These babies are so good, you’ll enjoy eating them as much as you enjoy cooking them!
Here’s a quick recipe for cooking game day St. Louis style pork ribs on the smoker. The ribs should be ready to enjoy in less than 3 hours, so it’s perfect for that last minute Superbowl party (or simply if you want to eat a lot of them).
The preparations needed for the ribs are super quick, so before you even get to that, fire up your smoker and allow it to get up to temp. Cooking in the 275ºF range for best results on this cook.
Time to check out our ribs: if your meat provider has not done so, trim off any loose meat, excess fat, and silverskin the ribs may have. Then season liberally on both sides with your go-to rib rub. Allow the meat to sweat through the rub for 15 minutes.
Place the rib rack on the smoker. Cook for 2 to 2.5 hours, or until the meat starts pulling back from the bones.
Pull the ribs from the heat, and wrap in aluminium foil, with 1/2 cup of Peach Nectar poured over each side. Place back on the smoker for 30-45 minutes, or until tender (not falling off the bone yet!)
Unwrap, then glaze with Apricot BBQ sauce and place back on the smoker for 15 minutes.
Enjoy this game day ribs recipe!
- Super Bowl Buffalo Wings Platter (Backyard Wings Recipe)
- How To Smoke Any Cheese At Home (Cold Smoked Cheese)
- Competition Brisket Recipe: Beef Brisket and Burnt Ends
Exclusive Pitmaster Gear
Latest posts by I Love Grilling Meat (see all)
- Grilled Salmon Heads Recipe – Atlantic Salmon On The Grill - February 22, 2019
- Juicy Smoked Hot and Fast Beef Brisket - February 18, 2019
- Simple Smoked Turkey Thighs with BBQ Sauce - February 12, 2019