If you’re tailgating or preparing for game day, these bacon wrapped cheese stuffed meatballs are the perfect snack. It’s beef, bacon, and cheese, what more could you ask for?
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Meatballs – Amazing Tailgate Snack
Get your pit up and running, stabilizing temperature at 300ºF. You can add smoke wood if you want smokey flavor – go for mild & sweet flavored woods if you do.
While the pit is heating up, take the time to prepare the meatballs. Wrap the ground meat around a piece of cheese. Use different cheeses to add the element of surprise to your snack! Then wrap half a strip of bacon around each meatball, and season with your favorite BBQ rub.
Place the meatballs on the cooker, and let the heat work its magic on them for about 1 hour. After the hour has passed, take a peak: if the bacon is crunchy enough, pull them off the heat. If not, let them go for another 10 minutes.
When done, toss the meatballs in your favorite spicy sauce and set back on the pit for 15 minutes, to allow the sauce to set.
Enjoy while warm!
- BLT Sushi Rolls – Bacon Wrapped Snack
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites Appetizers
- Grilled Outside Skirt Steak Recipe with Chimichurri Sauce
Exclusive Pitmaster Gear
Latest posts by I Love Grilling Meat (see all)
- Thinly Sliced Reverse Seared Pork Loin Recipe - June 14, 2019
- Biggest Bone In Prime Rib Steak You’ve Ever Seen (Salt Planked) - June 14, 2019
- The Burger Omelette (Stranger Burgers) - June 11, 2019