A seared beef steak recipe unlike anything you’ve ever tasted! Prepare your tastebuds, this is going to be a home run of a cook…
What You’ll Need
- Bone-in Ribeye Steak
- Sea salt (or salt flakes)
- Cooking oil
- Griddle/Cast Iron Skillet
Amazing “Crispy” Seared Beef Steak Recipe
While your pit is warming up, lightly salt the steak with sea salt (or maldon salt flakes). Lay down some olive on the griddle/skillet, and place the steak on the heat. Give the steak a good sear, until you see some caramelisation going on.
Then place it over indirect heat for the remaining time. Cook until internal temperature reaches 129°F for a medium. Let the steak rest for a few minutes before carving into it.
Pitmaster Exclusive Deals
Latest posts by I Love Grilling Meat (see all)
- Big Game Day Ribs Recipe (Apricot Glaze) - January 20, 2019
- Smoked Pork Belly Burnt Ends - January 18, 2019
- Super Bowl Buffalo Wings Platter (Backyard Wings Recipe) - January 17, 2019